Gosford Classic Regatta
Join us at Gosford Sailing Club located on the beautiful Brisbane Waters for four days of sailing, racing and fun! Later join us for the J24 States in early November on Sydney Harbour and later the National Championship in early January in Melbourne.
Help us deliver and sail the boats to Gosford and bring them back on Monday. Usually 3 races a day over Saturday and Sunday.
The best sailing weekend on our calendar
Friday 26th to Monday 28th November 2021
Covid 19 Plan
The host Club – Gosford Sailing Club has a Covid 19 plan in place.
Accommodation – Resort style with a Covid 19 plan in place.
The Gosford Classic Regatta takes places on the Brisbane Waters facing the Gosford Sailing Club, a friendly sailing club with a restaurant, outdoor balcony, barbecue area and shower facilities.
Friday 26th November
Help sail the boats to Gosford
Saturday 27th November
Race 1, 2, 3.
Sunday 28th November
Race 4, 5, 6
Monday 29th November
Help sail the boats to Sydney
Suggested Sailing Gear
- Sailing Bag
- T-shirts (included)
- Wet Weather gear (PSS has limited gear available at $50 per item for the 4 days)
- Book a the spinnaker course at same time as Gosford and save $100
- Past J24 regatta crew 10% Discount on Regatta
- Spinnaker course graduates will have preference on foredeck and trimming
- Have Club Crew insurance
- Price: $870
- Our Instructors are great and good sailors
- Additional $250 if sailing with Sean on Sailpac – several time National Champion
- Two training sessions
- Instructor fees
- Racing rules evenings
- Regatta Entry fees
- Delivery of boats to Regatta
- Marina fees
At least two training sessions are required per event.
- Additional training sessions if requested
- NSW J24 Association membership $60 per year
- Accommodation for 3 nights and the crew shirt $450 per person on crew share basis
— Click here –
Notice of Race
Attached to Joining Instructions
Tides & Navigation & Entry to Brisbane Waters
— Minimum 2 x 2 hour sessions
By car: it is an easy drive up the expressway and exit the Gosford turnoff. The Gosford Sailing Club offers good parking with excellent facilities.
By train: even better, the fast train leaves Central Station every 1/2 hour or so to Gosford Station. The Club is a very short ride away from the station.
Sailing: every year we are delivering boats to Gosford, so let us know if you are keen as every student is welcome!
Delivering the boats back from Gosford after the regatta
We stay in resort style accommodation about 15 minutes from Gosford Sailing Club/