Booking a Course:Contact us to book
The course provided by Pacific Sailing School
Located at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
Student Instructor ratio: 1 to 4 on J24 Keelboats
Course Duration: 12 x 3-hour practical lessons or 6 x 6 hour days plus 2 x 6 hours for the theory
Harbour Skipper Program
Planning to buy a small Keelboat up to 10m, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to navigate and enjoy sailing with your friends on the Harbour. In addition – completes the theory and practical requirement for Roads and Maritime Authority Power Boat Licence.
This Program includes the following courses:
Start Crewing Start Helming Start Skippering, RYA Essential Navigation & Seamanship ‘On Line’
- Keelboat Start Crewing Course
- $774 – 4 x 3-hour lessons, a theory and social evening
- Keelboat Start Helming Course – 4 x 3-hour practical lessons
- $774 – 4 x 3-hour lessons, a theory and social evening, twilight race
- Keelboat Start Skippering Course – 2 x 6 hour days
- $774 – 2 x 6 hour days
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship Course – Online theory (8-10 Hours)
- $390 includes theory kit – express posted overnight
- Add $105 Australian Sailing AS registration, insurance, logbook, textbook and certificates.
Unlimited and available practice sails on a standby basis for 6 weeks on our J24 Yachts.