Port Stephens Race Week
Come Racing at Port Stephens!
11th – 14th April 2019
The Corlette Point Sailing Association, the organizing authority, invites entries from owners and charterers of suitable boats to race on the waters of Port Stephens and surrounding waters of Port Stephens between 8th and 14th April 2019.
Our boats will be moored at Soldiers Point Marina
Thursday 11th April
- Registration from 0900
- Training from 1400
Friday 12th April
Race 1, 2, 3
Saturday 13th April
Passage Race 4
Sunday 14th April
Race 5, 6.
- Bay Watch Ball
- Crew Karaoke at Seabreeze Hall (TBC)
- Band nights
- Spinnaker course graduates will have preference on foredeck and trimming positions
- Have Club Crew Insurance
Suggested Sailing Gear
- Sailing Bag
- T-Shirt (included)
- Price: $1,200
- 6 hour training prior to the event
- Crew T shirt
- Instructor fees, boat charter fee, sails
- Race rules evenings
- Boat delivery costs, marina fees, entry fee
- Personal Sailing Insurance
- 4 days training and racing
- Additional training sessions if requested
- Accommodation $390 per person on crew share basis.
- Transport to and from the event
- Interstate boat delivery, Instructor travel & accommodation
Notice of Race
Two training sessions required prior to regatta.
Additional participation on Monday Twilight’s and or J24 regattas over the last year is recommended.
Fore deck and trimming positions – prefer that you have completed the Spinnaker Course.
Pitt and Mast positions – prefer that you have commenced the Start Crewing or Start Helming Course.
By Train – to Newcastle
By Bus to Port Stephens
We will book a town house and share accommodation
PSS will take our own yachts, International Events we usually charter a yacht and take our own racing sails
Sponsorship packages available