Sailing Instructor wanted
- Teach Sailing on Sydney Harbour
- Discover Sailing program includes Keelboat Start Crewing, Start Helming courses
- Delivery of instruction as per Australian Sailing guidelines.
- Maintenance work available
- Preference experience – Sailed or raced Dinghies or Keelboats for at least 5 seasons mostly as skipper.
- PSS will assist with training and required qualifications
- Will require current First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Certificate & current NSW Boat Licence and AS Keelboat Instructor Qualifications.
- Mainly weekend work, must be available to teach sailing up to 9 hours each day for 3 weekends in each month.
- This role will begin as a casual position paid at an hourly rate. Hours and roster to be agreed with the successful candidate.
- Options for further training and development.in RYA program at cost.
*RYA Instructor Qualifications considered.
Please call and email sailing CV
If you live sailing and like to meet a great team and wonderful students call us now!
Terry Wise 0413 876184