Join our top racing instructors and quickly become sought after crew for Club Races whilst being at the top of the Crew Register.
- 2 x six-hour days of practical lessons.
- Races sets and gybes in the morning
- Several match races in the afternoon
- 1 x Theory and Social Evening on rules and tactics, followed by fine wine in the Yacht Club
- Free upgrade on Crew Register
Practical Course Content:
- The Pit
- The Mast
- Trimming the spinnaker and headsail
Keelboat - Start Racing Course
- Single Person Price: $795
- Offshore Racing Course , Safety and Sea Survival, Marine Radio Operating
- Plus $95 Yachting Australia registration, insurance on school boats, logbook, textbook.