The spinnaker is a must know sail to crew, used in racing in most Yacht Clubs and with Skippers around the world. A great step to get on board.
- 2 x 6 hour days of practical lessons on Sydney Harbour
- Day 1 - Symmetrical Spinnakers
- Day 2 - Asymmetrical Spinnakers
- 1 x Theory Racing Tactics and Racing Rules theory and social evening
- Free registration on our Crew Register online
Practical Course Content:
- Foredeck the Pit
- The Mast, trimming spinnaker and headsail
- Rotating at the Helm upwind
- Join your crew for drinks in the famous Sydney Hobart Bar after your sail.
Keelboat Spinnaker Course
- Single Person Price: $695
- Groups 2 or More: $595 pp
- Keelboat Spinnaker, Keelboat Racing, Keelboat Seamanship (Save 10% = $228)
- Plus $95 Yachting Australia registration, insurance, logbook, textbook. (only if this is your first course with us)
- Easy Sailing Payment Plan Option (pp) - 1st Payment $95+ $295 and 3 monthly payments of $200
Further Racing Opportunities:
- Start Racing Course
- Monday Twilights (during daylight savings)
- April - July Sunday racing on big boats
- J24 regattas, either Gosford or interstate.