Sailing Classes & Try Sailing Workshops Sydney, Australia
Try Sailing Workshop on Sydney Harbour Stories… That’s what you will share when you book a Try Sailing/Team Building day on the Harbour with Pacific Sailing School.
There will be stories of
- battling the elements, hoisting the spinnaker…
- of out-manoeuvring and out-thinking your co-workers…
- And plenty of stories of close calls, sunbaking, some relaxing and just having fun…
There really is no better way to re-energise your team. On modern International J24 class yachts. Experience the thrill and adrenalin of sailing on Sydney Harbour. You start with a lesson in safety and points of sailing.
After a demonstration race your Instructor will rotate your crew of four trimming the jib, mainsail, traveller and taking turns on the helm.
Afterwards enjoy the debriefing in the Sydney Hobart Bar here at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia. Available any day and 4 to 7pm during daylight saving. Come and ‘Try Sailing’ on beautiful Sydney Harbour. A great way to build your skills and confidence learning to sail on Sydney Harbour!
- $150 per person
- Minimum 8 persons and Maximum 28 persons
- Includes Tender and Race Director