Harbour Crew Program
This is the best way to get crewing positions. Skippers need crew who have a good understanding of sailing, competent and confident and are available. Crewing is a great way to meet lots of new people and skippers.
You will learn about the safety equipment and rigging the yacht. You will be comfortable with the points of sailing, going about and the gybe, rotating at the helm, reefing, picking up a mooring and man overboard manoeuvre.
This Program includes the following courses:
- Start Crewing Course
- $715 4 x 3 hour lessons, a theory and social evening
- Start Helming Course
- $715 4 x 3 hour lessons, a theory and social evening, twilight race
- Spinnaker Course
- $715 2 x 6 hour days
Cost $2145 for a Single Person
Cost $2037 each for Groups 2 or More
- Course prices based on booking the program of 3 courses
- Add $95 Australian Sailing registration, insurance on school boats, Logbook, textbook and certificates
- BONUS: Private Lesson when paid in full in advance – Value $390
Waterproof Course kit
With Textbook, Logbook and rope for knot practice
Unlimited and available on a standby basis for 6 weeks on our J24 Yachts.
Free Discovery Sailing Gift Voucher
On request – value $150 to give to a friend